Lightworks is one of the many video editor software options that can be used for Linux users. Not much different from other video editor, where Lightworks also offers menus or features that are almost the same as other software.
If previously there was Kdenlive which is also a video editor that is quite popular among Linux users, then Lightworks could be another option. In general, for video editing software almost all the same. There may be differences in the interface as well as the features offered.
Get to know Lightworks Video Editing Software
Features and Additions At Lightworks 14.1
- Histogram Graph added to Video Tools panel
- Support for GoPro, Canon and other device folder structures
- Alpha channel support for for Quicktime MOV files
- Right click “Render” option for clips in the sequence timeline
- Ability to “slide” an effect crossfade trim
- 16-bit GPU precision replaces 10-bit
- Added ‘Reveal > Media files’ on timeline segments
- Added support for creating proxies from 60fps media